Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow Day number two!

Today was snow day number two!
we have over 100cm of snow that has falling, nothing is running barley anything is open, malls are closed and buses stopped running!
The city almost went into a state of emergency where the military would have had to come in!
Tomorrow has already been declared another snow day. No school no nothing.
It was quite boring today as I stayed inside playing on the computer and reading. I love reading.
Now im listening to two new songs that are amazingly dance-y to me and stuck in my head. Starstruck by Lady Gaga ft. Space Cowboy and Flo-Rider and My Egyptian Lover by Space Cowboys and Nadia-Oh
Later tonight even though its already 8:50pm I'm going over to my friends (right across the street) to have a girls night with another friend to. We are drinking and hanging out. So needless to say I may be hung over tomorrow but hey its not like I have anywhere to be :P
I woke up at 121 this morning, I guess my body truly didn't need the extra 5 pounds it was at on Sunday lets hope it doesn't need 6 more pounds :)
Post tomorrow
love you beauties!

1 comment:

  1. that snow looks absolutely beautiful!
    hope you had fun at the friends house!


    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete