Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25 2010

More Happy Christmas' everyone!
I hope everyone got what they wanted
I spent the day with my sister and her boyfriend and my dad taking funny pics then went back to my moms for dinner that I barley ate.
Last night wasn't so great and my phone broke :(
I got the Kat Von D Adora Case and Purfume! some money gift cards, earings and clothes.
For the next few day I'm going to my boyfriends house to have family Christmas stuff :) I love belonging with them.
Now for the real fun, new years needless to say there is a good chance of getting drunk :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas sounds great, for me, on the other hand, My bf is going to leave me to another country for xmas and new year. But other than that have a great xmas, looking forward for pictures!

    ReplyDelete