Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25 2010

More Happy Christmas' everyone!
I hope everyone got what they wanted
I spent the day with my sister and her boyfriend and my dad taking funny pics then went back to my moms for dinner that I barley ate.
Last night wasn't so great and my phone broke :(
I got the Kat Von D Adora Case and Purfume! some money gift cards, earings and clothes.
For the next few day I'm going to my boyfriends house to have family Christmas stuff :) I love belonging with them.
Now for the real fun, new years needless to say there is a good chance of getting drunk :)

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas sounds great, for me, on the other hand, My bf is going to leave me to another country for xmas and new year. But other than that have a great xmas, looking forward for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girls as you may have notice I have a new blogger once again!! The first time I was clumsy and deleted it the second time however my blog was reported and shut down!! Unfortunately for the person who reported me, they are unaware of my DETERMINATION and MOTIVATION to make a POSITIVE change!!


    I hope you all are having an AWESOME week and sorry I could not be there to share it with you. However I am back and hope we can support each other =)


    http://breanne-mayfield-2011.blogspot.com/


    “Life's ups and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want”


    Bree =)

    ReplyDelete