Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend, over


It's Sunday, the day to think "oh yay I've got the rest of the week stairing me in the face"
Whats in store for this week? boyfriends, essays, uni applications. working on an audition dance for a dance show no idea what song to use so if anyone has any ideas let me know :)
Just binged and it was nasty but ive done 800 sit ups as punishment
my goal this week is to lose 5 pounds this one week! I don't know if its possible but I'm going to try. I've learnt to avoid lunch with out suspision and have become great at "eating dinner" I sit at the coffee table alone to eat and I throw its all into a plastic bag and when my mom isn't looking or is in the shower I empty the plastic bag out in the wooded area behind my house TADA gone.
Stay strong everyone.

1 comment:

  1. ha-ha good plan! I do that sometimes as well sneakyyy ;)
    good luck on loosing your 5 pounds! you can do it!
    but even loosing 1 pound, 2 pound in the week is good! so don't be too disappointed if you don't!
    stay strong xxxx

    ReplyDelete