Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All nighter

I didn't go to school again today. I have a shit load of homework, most importantly my review for my sociology test tomorrow and I basically have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to be up all night doing it. Then tomorrow I have to work on this HUGE project for sociology again all nighter. Plus i have english questions, read the Road figure out what the hell im going to write for my essay on the Road which i write on the 9th. PLUS I have science to catch up on with readings and questions and lab reports. HOLY EFFIN JEEEPERSS.
Plus side, it doesn't give me a whole lot of time to eat. I haven't eaten anything today and I have a 100 cal energy drink to get me through the night. YAY.
The depression is still there and its eating me alive its almost impossible to get out of bed. I broke down at the bus stop tonight begging my boyfriend not to go home and stay with me becuase im scared to be alone, he had to go home though. 

1 comment:

  1. <3 You can do it, I know you can. It's eerie how much this sounds like my last three years of high school, but I got through them and I got into the university I wanted. If I did it, you can do, and you can probably do it better.
    Consider that a challenge if you'd like ;)

    Very best of luck. <3

    ReplyDelete