Thursday, October 14, 2010

Work mind body and soul

Today I had my first day at work at a factory and I hated it. I have bruises on the inside of my arms from lifting boxes and cuts on my fingers from breaking up cardboard boxes and making christmas displays for items for walmart. You have to make so many in a certain amount of time, I was slow and so I did not get my break. I hurt so much and I work again tomorrow 4pm-11pm and possibly Friday.
To make it even worse it was pouring on my way home. I'm so tired and so ready to go to bed. I ate 200 cals today!
I do not want to attemd school tomorrow I'm not even doing anything in my classes tomorrow.
Ugg. Goodnight. The picture represents how whiped out I am and I don't think my body can handle the strain of the job.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...that job sounds awful! Take care of yourself! Hope you get some much needed rest tonight! <3 Jade

    ReplyDelete