Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Staying home

I woke up at 6am today having to get up for school. I automatically felt like staying in bed the whole day. It is like a dark feeling covers you and smuthers you. I still have yet to get out of bed. Depression sucks. My boyfriend called me on his lunch but he just doesn't get it. He thinks there has to be something making you sad and it has to be one thing. I didn't bother him too much about it because he was out to eat with his friends, he never takes me along. I just feel so down and I can't pick myself back up. I don't even know how to explain it.
I haven't eaten anything today and im on day one of the ABC diet so I have a 500 cals limit. Im going to eat less than that today. My picture today represents how I want to crawl out of my skin and feel the sun and like it. I think the white in this photo is very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment