Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello Blog.

Hello blog, you are going to mean so much to me now.
Today was Thanksgiving Monday here in Canada. I staired at my plate for an hour at the coffee table alone.
I am a vegitarian but I hate eating.
I hate eating with all that I have. I'm starting the ABC diet tomorrow, I'll let everyone know how it is going each day. For those who don't know the ABC diet is 50 days of restricted calorie intake.  The photo below is my photo to keep me going for now, I want so bad to have my clothes hang off of me.
To inform people, I have had an eating disorder since I was 10 and I started cutting when I was 11 and stopped just a few months ago and its so hard not to pick that razor up again. Comment anything, I can answer any questions you have about me.

1 comment:

  1. The struggle with cutting is a HUGE one! Stay strong girl don't give in, you can move forward :)

    ReplyDelete