Friday, October 15, 2010

Progress...

I got my term one progress reports today at school. Im doing very good the only things any of my teachers had to say was my absences. Were there is progress in one area there is failure in an other, I ate lunch today because I felt as if I was going to pass out cold. I'm so tired right now but I have to get ready to get the bus to my boyfriends house, I'm spending the night and day tomorrow so I'll update my blog tomorrow night on all that happens. I need to grab my bathing suit for the hot tub. I did however get in 30mins of jogging today!!!! I have alot of homework this weekend...joy. I need something to make me happy and I'm thinking a weekend away from home may help. And maybe by the time I get to my boyfriend's place I can convince him I already ate dinner, I hate lying to him so much though. This picture sums up how I feel so many times.
Have a great weekend beautifuls <3 Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment