Friday, February 4, 2011

Yay Friday?


It's Friday night and I am home alone and really quite sick. Coughing, sore throat, stuffy nose and head ache. So basically I'm eating (more like drinking) low cal soup and tea for my throat and spending lost of time on the computer listening to music, playing neopets and surfing facebook and pretty thin. I even have an online course I could be doing -.-'
School is actually going pretty well, I'm enjoying my new semester. Dance is the best and man am I getting a work out! We are learning a hip hop dance right now to bep boop by the black eye peas :) I love it.
Still no acceptances from university and I'm starting to get anxious.
For tomorrow? Sleep and maybe see the boyfriend ( he did such a good job at taking care of me today)
------------------------
I  want to sink in to the floor
Never to appear once more
Fade so thin
To places I've never been
Make my wishes come true
Let me tell the stories about how I once flew.
--------------------------
I do quite like writing :)

2 comments:

  1. Make sure u take care of yourself hun *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feel better now!
    and you write quite well. (:

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete